lundi 10 mars 2008

Second step... the itinerary

For now, I still only have a rough draft of it as I still need to check whether or not I will have the time to do it and if not which towns I will not visit. Anyway, here it is :

The whole itinerary

The part in Asia

Advice are still welcome.

4 commentaires:

Guillemin a dit…

Oh my god... How did you come with this all thing ? Man, it's gonna be... well, I can find only one word right now : F**K ! Anyway, sounds magical. Yeah that's it, a magical mystery tour (who wants to be the walrus ?) !

Elia a dit…

greeeeat! And what a beautiful map! ;) You will need a loooong time to do all this ... perfect! :D And there is an american movie coming soon : http://www.allocine.fr/video/player_gen_cmedia=18804268&cfilm=115736.html

Tony a dit…

The idea was to go back to France without taking planes. There is mostly two ways. By the north across Siberia or by the South. However, the South way, even if it is more interesting, takes too much time (I must be back in France in Mid-July). So I decided to take the North one. And as I want to visit friends in South-East Asia and to see India and Nepal... I thought of this itinerary.
Felix already told me about this movie. It really is a great one. But it's more like going back into the nature to live without any modern facilities I think.
For the map, I will try to make it more beautiful but I don't know if I can do better than my google maps master... ;)

Swoosh a dit…

I told about Sean Penn's last movie, this one is different.
Anyway, this is a wonderful itinerary and I can't wait to see your pictures, make sure your camera works well and you have enough disk space!
Each time I took the plane to go to Japan or come back to France I flew across Ulaanbaatar and I don't really know why but I just want to go there...
What's new about this itinerary now?