jeudi 22 mai 2008

In deep...

The verdict has been given...
Without round trip air plane tickets, I can't get a Chinese visa at the Chinese embassy in Bangkok !

This changes my trip a lot as it seems more and more sure that I will have to hop on a plane to finish this trip. Three possibilities:
- Trying to get the Chinese visa in Laos (after having made the Russian one in Bangkok) as the officer in Bangkok told me that without air plane tickets this was the only way for me to get the Chinese visa (an assumption contradicted by all travel forums).
- Flying directly to Ulanbator after getting in Bangkok the Mongolian and Russian visa (for approximately 400 euros)
- Going on visiting southeast Asia (Malaysia, Singapour, Indonesia) and going back to Paris directly by plane (for also approximately 400 euros)

The choice is difficult between money issues and administration issues. I still haven't decided so any advice is more than welcome !

Antoine regretting its visa-free UE

4 commentaires:

Elia a dit…

bad luck ... :(
I don't know what you will finally choose, but I'd ay the thirs possibility (going back directly to Paris) is not very interesting. I would say the 2nd is best, but I am not in Bangkok now!
Anyway, tell us your last decision ...

Tony a dit…

To change subject...
And your thesis ? Have you already started ??

Elia a dit…

LOL! Je t'écris un mail de suite ... :)

Swoosh a dit…

Last night a DJ saved my life!

Oops, that wasn't a blind test...