dimanche 11 mai 2008

Lazy

Too much to find the inspiration and write interesting articles. But I have an excuse.

I still do not find the time to publish my pictures and as my narrative is mostly based on it... (this is the real advantage of writing... can't hear any complaint)

Here is at least a little on my last trip related decisions:

I had decided to go to Tibet... I think we can say it's screwed.
Not giving up my idea of not taking the plane, and after realizing that the first part of my trip had been done on a hellish speed, I had decided to give up on India and Nepal (for another time of course ;) ) to go instead to Myanmar, when... I also gave up on this idea. To this day, I will go to Malaysia and Singapour (unless some other disaster occurs) before going to Mongolia (if I finally manage to get the Chinese and Russian visas !).
To cut a long story short, I am quite annoyed actually !


Yes, I really am alive and well (and so are Lun Dy, Mom and Jay)

5 commentaires:

Elia a dit…

are you sure you will be able to cross china, considering the very last natural disaster...? I am so sorry for you. Tell us if you need infos or contacts for Singapour, Malaysia, and Mongolia.
Have fun (you look a bit sad on the picture!!) !

Unknown a dit…

hey tony jones! fais gaffe a toi

Juju m'a parl� d'une boatparty avec Jay Tu lui demandera si ca vaut une reggae boatparty de berlin !

A tr�s bientot

Seb

Tony a dit…

I don't know if I will be able to cross China. It is one of my problem actually. In fact, because of the Olympics (official version), many more documents are required to apply for the chinese visa. In my case (visiting a relative as a purpose of visit), I need a statement that I will stay at my friend's house during my stay, and... round trip plane tickets ! Youhou ! So I hope that when I explain this at the chinese embassy, they understand my situation and give me the visa... if not, it changes a lot my trip as the "no plane" can't be achieved.
And don't worry Elia... I am quite happy these days.

Putch, c'est pas une boatparty mais une beachparty. Quoique sur le bateau y allant... dans tous les cas, dis a Juju que les Hawaiens sont presents en nombre sur notre ile...

Swoosh a dit…

Hey, are you out of jail now? You seemed quite sad, I mean, not joyful anyway...
I'm with Amandine right now and she's going to write you something :
I miss you! (Amandine's message)
Ok, very original, I could've said that too...
Anyway, enjoy your trip wherever you go, and keep in mind the places you haven't been to yet, we'll meet there!
See you!

Tony a dit…

It's just that I am worried whether or not I will be able to cross China. I will soon now as I will go apply for the visa today.
I send you big hugs to you and Amandine. Have a lot of fun together (as if you were waiting for me to say that !) and don't worry there is still so many places I haven't been to !