mardi 3 juin 2008

Ciel, ma lessive !

... who understands, understands...

After more than 24 hours of transport, starting Kanchanaburi, Thailand, I arrived yesterday in Kota Bharu, Malaysia. And the place is really nice ! It provides a great change compared to Thailand as people are here mostly Muslims (no more purple-dressed monks in the streets). The buildings and the people's behavior are different. It's really great after almost two months (without counting the time in Japan of course) of Buddhist countries.

Anyway, I will soon leave for Pulau Perhentian to test my diving and my sunbathing abilities. So no worries please, if I don't give news. It's just that I would have fallen asleep in the shade of a coconut tree !

4 commentaires:

Elia a dit…

waou, your planning sounds great! in Paris, it'sraining in the morning, and very cold in the afternoon ... I got a cold, and the weather is not said to be changing in the coming days! So enjoy your sunburn activities!! :)

Elia a dit…

when are you coming back?? sleeping all the day long under the coconut trees, you will become fat and completely sleepy and you beard will grow and your hair also and your clothes will become taters and we will not recoknize you when you arrive at Charles-de-gaulle airport ... hurry!! come back home!!! (or tell us whether you will come back or we will have to go to Kota Bharu... ) :D

Tony a dit…

You're so wrong ! Firstly, I shave every week so that I can have a beautiful tan and make you all jealous. Then, no risk that I am becoming fat as I had stomach troubles for weeks. And, don't worry, I still have enough money to buy some clothes from time to time.
Concerning my return, I thought I had told you...
I booked my plane ticket to Paris when I was in Bangkok. I will arrive in Paris on the 12th of July (departing from Kuala Lumpur). So, 1 month is remaining.
But you can come to Malaysia to see me... ;)

Elia a dit…

ok, I wait for you! Sorry, no holidays after 1 week of work ... ;)