samedi 21 juin 2008

Soon to arrive

For the lazy ones not reading the comments here is some news:

I will be back in France on the 12th of July.

Which means that I have now less than 3 weeks of travel before coming to bother you all French guys and putting a huge distance between me and you all Japan living guys. And as the end draws closer, I have difficulties organizing the end as there is too much to see and not enough time. In the planning some days in Sumatra (to get a new stamp in my passport and reach the South Hemisphere), a visit to a friend living in Bangkok and all the little things you do before the end of a trip. See you soon !

To make you dream

2 commentaires:

Elia a dit…

where did you take that picture? it's so nice ... China? Thaïland? Malaysia? enjoy your last days!!!

Tony a dit…

THis was in Malaysia, Pulau Perhentian Kecil, Turtle Beach. I was litterally alone and this was also where I spotted around ten reef sharks !