mercredi 25 juin 2008

Sumatra

I am in the South Hemisphere !!!! Waouh !!!

After a whole Toblerone (paid with the detaxing of my MacBook) and a one hour flight from Singapore to Padang, I headed for Bukittinggi, a "small" (Indonesia has the same problem as China concerning the use of the adjectives small and big) town nested between volcanoes, canyons and paddy fields.

Anyway, even if until now I couldn't check if the water in the toilet flush goes the other way (I don't have a toilet flush...), I really love my days here. People are so nice and smiling (even more than in Cambodia and Laos !!) and the nature is beautiful. The conclusion... you really all should come to Indonesia ! (and this is not a message of the Indonesian Tourism center ! It's really me, Antoine !)

See you all very soon to tell you all I couldn't write on this blog... hahahaha !!!

Aucun commentaire: